You can easily login to your SNS ID.
You must be in agreement with the Terms of Membership and Personal Information Processing Policy to become a member.
Chapter 1. General Provision
(hereinafter referred to as the “Content”) and related service use which is provided by “Vision O.T.S Inc.”(hereinafter referred as the “Company”) online and offline.
Article 2 [Definition] The Definition of the Terms used in this Agreement is as Follows.
1. “Company” refers to a provider of content and related service who engages in economic activities related to the “content” industry.
2. “User” means a member or non-member who accesses the “Company” site and uses the “content” and services provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
3 “Member” means the “User” who has entered into a contract with the Company and has been given a “User” ID, and is continuously provided with the information of “Company” and continuously uses the services provided by the “Company”.
4. “Non-member” means a person who is not a “member” but who uses services provided the “Company”
5. “Content” means the materials or the information expressed in the form of codes, texts, voices, sounds, images or videos used in the information and communications network pursuant to Article 2 (1) 1 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., which has been produced or processed in electronic form so as to enhance utility in its preservation and use.
6. “ID” means the combination of letters and numbers designated by the “Member” and approved by the “Company” for the identification and service use of “Member”.
7. “PASSWORD” refers to a combination of letters or numbers designated by the “Member” for the sake of confidentiality and confirming if the “Member” is matched with the “ID” that the “Member” is given.
Article 3 [Provision of Identification Information, etc.] “Vision O.T.S Inc.” posts the contents of this Agreement, company name, representative name, address
(including address where consumer’s complaint can be handled), telephone number, fax number, Email address, business registration number, communication sales
business report number, and the person in charge of personal information etc. on the initial screen of the online service so that users can easily recognize. However,
Terms and Conditions can be viewed by the user through the connection screen.
Article 4 [Publication of Terms, etc.] ① The “Company” shall take technical measures so that “Member” can print all of these Terms and Conditions and check the contents
of these Terms in the course of the transaction. ② The “Company” installs a technical device so that “User” can inquire about and answer the contents of this agreement
with the “Company” ③ The “Company” shall provide a separate connection screen or pop-up screen to ask the “User’s” confirmation so that the user can easily
understand important contents such as withdrawal of the subscription, conditions of refund etc. on the contents defined in the Terms and Conditions before the “User”
agrees to the terms.
Article 5 [Amendment of the Terms, etc.] ① The “Company” may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws, such as the
Online Digital Content Industry Development Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., and Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions
etc. ② When the “Company” amends the Terms and Conditions, the applicable date and the reason of revision shall be specified, and it shall be announced on the
initial screen of the service with the current conditions for a considerable period from 7 days before the applicable date to after, and sends the terms to the current
members by email. ③ When the “Company” revises the terms, it confirms whether the “User” agrees with the application of the revised terms after notifying the revised
terms. If “User” does not agree to the application of the revised terms, “Company” or “User” may terminate the content use agreement. At this time, the “Company”
compensates the “user” for damages caused by the contract termination.
Article 6 [Interpretation or Terms] Regarding matters not defined in these Terms and Conditions and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, we follow the
Online Digital Content Industry Development Act, Act on the Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Act on the Regulation of Terms and Conditions,
Digital Content User Protection Guidelines designated by the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism, etc., other related laws or commercial practice.
Chapter 2. Membership
Article 7 [Membership] ① Membership is concluded when “User” agrees to the contents of the agreement and applies for membership, and the “Company” agrees with
② The membership application form must state the following items. Items 1 to 3 are mandatory, and others are optional.
1. The name of the “Member”
2. “ID” and “PASSWORD”
3. Email address
4. The kind of “content” that you want to use
5. Other matters that the “Company” deems necessary
③ The “Company” shall approve membership of the “User” above in principle. However, the “Company” may not accept the application for the following items.
1. When the applicant has previously lost his/her membership in accordance with these terms.
2. When it is not a real name or uses someone’s name
3. When false information is entered or the content that the company suggests is not entered
4. When the user is unable to be approved due to reasons attributable to the user or violates other prescribed matters.
④ The “Company” may reserve the right of consent when there is no room for service-related facilities, or there are technical or business problems.
⑤ When the membership application is not accepted or reserved pursuant to Paragraphs 3 and 4, the “Company” shall notify the applicant thereof.
⑥ The time for establishing the membership contract is when the approval of the “Company” reaches the “User”
Article 8 [Special Provisions on Membership of Minors] ①The “User” who is under the age of 14 must fully understand the purpose of collecting and using personal
information and obtain the consent of the legal representative such as parents etc. and apply for the membership and provide his/her personal information.
② The company cancels or denies the membership of the users who are under the age of 14 who do not check the consent of their legal representative such as
③ Under the age of 14, the legal representatives such as parents of the “User” can ask for the reading, correction, and renewal of personal information, or withdraw
their consent to the membership. In this case, the “Company” must take necessary measures without delay.
Article 9 [Change of Member’s Information] ① “Member” can read and modify his / her personal information at any time through
the personal information management screen.
② When the information at the time of membership application is changed, the “Member” shall modify online or notify the
change of the “Company” by email or other means.
③ The “Company” is NOT responsible for any disadvantage caused by not notifying the “Company” of the changes in
Article 10 [Obligations to Manage “ID” and “PASSWORD” of “Member”]
1 The responsibility for the management of “ID” and “PASSWORD” of “Members” belongs to “Members” and shall not be used by a third party.
2 When the “Members” recognize that “ID” and “PASSWORD” are stolen or used by a third party, they shall notify it of the “Company” immediately and follow the guidance of the “Company”
3 In the case of Paragraph 2, the “Company” is NOT responsible for any disadvantages caused by the “Members” who does not notify that of the “Company” or who does not follow the guidance of the “Company” even if they notify it.
Article 11 [Notification to “Members”] ① When the “Company” notifies “Members”, It is able to be done only by Email address designated
② In the case of notification of the “Company” to entire “Members” , the “Company” is able to substitute the notification in Paragraph
1 by posting it on the bulletin board of the “Company”. However, for the matters that have a considerable influence on the transaction
of “Members”, the notification of Paragraph 1 is notified.
Article 12 [Withdrawal of Membership and Loss of Qualification etc.]
1 The “Members” may request to withdraw from the “Company” at any time, and the “Company” may immediately process the withdrawal from membership.
2 The “Company” shall limit and suspend the membership when the “member” is in any of the following cases
1. When a member registered false information at the time of application
2. When a member does not fulfill the obligation for the payment on the use of services of the “Company” and on other matters related to the use of services of the “Company”
3. When a member threatens the order of e-commerce, such as interrupting others to use the service of the “Company” or stealing the information
4. When a member uses the “Company” and infringes the law or these terms and public order and standards of decency.
3 When the same activity is repeated twice or more, or the reason is not corrected within 30 days after the “Company” limits/suspends the membership, the membership may be lost by the “Company”.
4 When the membership is lost by the “Company”, membership registration is cancelled. In this case, the “Member” is notified of this, and given an opportunity to prove him/herself at least 30 days or more prior to the termination of the membership registration.
Chapter 3. Content Use Agreement
Article 13 [Publication of “Content”, etc.] ① The “Company” clearly shows the following items on the initial screen of the “Content” or on the package to “Users”
1. The name or the title of the “Content”
2. Production and open date of the “Content”
3. The name of the creator of the “Content”(The name of the corporation in the case of the corporation), address, phone number
4. Contents of the “Content”, usage method, usage fee, and other usage condition
② The “Company” provides the “Users” with the information about the available devices and the minimum technical specifications for use by “Content” during the contraction process.
Article 14 [Establishment of Use Contract, etc.] ① “User” applies for the use by the following or similar procedure provided by the “Company”. The “Company” provides information so that the “User” understands precisely the details of each paragraph without any error or mistake before the contract is established.
1. Reading and selecting the “Content” list
2. Entering name, address, Email address etc.
3. Confirmation of the contents of the Terms and Conditions and the action that the “Company” takes against the “Content” which is not able to be withdrawn from the subscription.
4. Agreement to these Terms and Conditions and checking the confirmation or rejection to the paragraph 3 above (such as mouse click)
5. Confirmation of application for use of “Content” or agreement to confirmation of the “Company”
6. Choosing the payment method
② The “Company” may not approve or reserve acceptance when the use application of the “User” falls under any of the following cases.
1. When your name is not yours or you use someone’s name.
2. When you fill out false information, or you don’t fill out the information provided by the “Company”
3. When a minor wants to use “Content” that is prohibited by the Juvenile Protection Act
4. When there is no room for service-related facilities, or there are technical or business problems
3 The contract shall be deemed to have been established at the time when the consent of the “Company” reaches “Users” in the form of receipt notification of in Paragraph 1 of Article 16.
4 The indication of acceptance of the “Company” includes information about confirmation of use application of “Users”, availability of service, and revision and cancellation of application for use etc.
Article 15 [Special Provisions on the Contract for Use of Minors]
The “Company” takes measures to notify before the contract is established that when a minor user under the age of 20 intends to use the paid service but doesn’t
obtain agreement from legal representative such as parents etc. or confirmation after the contract is established, the minor or legal representative may cancel the
Article 16 [Change or Cancellation of Notice of Receipt/Application for Use] ① The “Company” notifies the “User” when the “User has applied for the use
② The “User” who has received receipt notification may request the change or cancellation of the application for use immediately after receiving the notification,
and when there is a request of the “User” before the service provision, the “Company” should process according to the request without delay. However, when the
payment has already been made, it shall be subject to the provisions of Article 27 concerning withdrawal of subscription.
Article 17 [Obligations of “Company”] ① The “Company” shall faithfully exercise the laws and rights designated in this Terms and conditions and law.
③ The “Company” takes measures to ensure that the “User” can check the content usage and payment details any time.
4 The “Company” shall process it without delay when the company considers that the opinions or complaints related the use of content submitted by “Users”. For the opinions or complaints submitted by “Users”, the company uses the bulletin board or email to send the process and the result.
5 "The “Company” shall compensate for any damages of “User” due to the breach of the obligations set in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 18 [Obligations of “User”] ① “User” should not do the following acts.
1. False statements when applying or changing
2. Stealing information of others
3. Changing information posted on the “Company”
4. Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) prohibited by the “Company”
5. Infringement of intellectual property rights such as the “Company” and other third party’s copyright
6. Acts that impair the honor of the “Company” and other third party or disrupt their business
7. Disclosing or posting obscene or violent speech, writing, video, sound, or other information that is contrary to public order and standards of decency on the site of the “Company”
8. Other illegal or unlawful acts
② “User” shall comply with the related laws and regulations, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Guidelines for Use, the precautions notified in relation to the “Content”, and the items notified by the “Company”, and must not engage in any interference in the business of the “Company”.
Article 19 [Payment Methods] Payment of the use of “Content” may be made by any of the following methods. However, the “Company” does not collect any additional fee for the payment methods of “Users”.
1. Various account transfers such as phone banking, etc.
2. Various card payment such as Prepaid card, debit card, credit card, etc.
3. Online deposit
4. Payment by electronic money
5. Payment by points provided by the “Company” such as mileage
6. Payment by certificate authorized by the “Company” or made a contract with the “Company”
7. Payment by phone or mobile phone
8. Payment by other electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 20 [Provision and Suspension of Content Service] ① Content service is provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
② The “Company” may temporarily suspend the provision of content service when there is maintenance, replacement or breakdown of communication facilities such as computer etc., disconnection of communication or significant operational reason. In this case, the “Company” notifies “Users” in the manner specified in Article 11[Notification to “Member”]. However, when there is an avoidable reason that the “Company” is not able to notify in advance, it may notify it later.
③ The “Company” shall compensate “Users” for the damages caused by temporary suspension of content service without any reason. However, this does not apply if the “Company” proves that there is no intent or negligence.
④ The “Company” is able to carry out regular inspection if necessary for the provision of content service, and the time of regular inspection follows the notification on the service provision screen.
⑤ If the content service is not able to be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of the business, merge of the companies, etc., the “Company” notifies in the manner specified in the paragraph 11 [Notification to “Users”] and compensate “Users” according to the conditions originally provided by the “Company” However, if the “Company” does not notify the compensation standard, or if the notified standard of compensation is not appropriate, it gives “Users” goods or cash for the mileage or reserve of “Users”
Article 21 [Change of Content Service]
1 The "Company" may change the content service provided for operational and technological needs, if there is a reasonable reason.
2 The "Company" posts the reason of change, contents of content to be changed, and the date of provision on the initial screen of the content when it changes content service, usage method and usage time for 7 days or more before the change.
3 In the case of Paragraph 2, when the changed contents are serious or disadvantageous to the "User", the "Company" shall notify the "user" to whom the content service is provided by the method specified in Article 11 [Notification to "Member"] and request your consent. At this time, the "Company" provides the pre-change service for the "User" who refused the consent. However, if such a service is not able to be provided, the contract may be terminated.
4 The "Company" shall compensate the "user" for damages caused by modification of the service under Paragraph 1 and by termination of the contract under Paragraph 3.
Article 22 [Provision of Information and Posting Advertisement]
1 The "Company" may provide various kinds of information that "Users" considered necessary while using content to "Members" in the manner of announcement or email. However, "Members" are able to refuse at any time via e-mail.
2 When the information of Paragraph ① is tried to be transmitted by telephone and fax, it is transmitted with the prior consent of "Members".
3 The "Company" may post advertisements on content screen, homepage, e-mail, etc. regarding "Content" service provision. The "Member" who receives the e-mail and the advertisement is allowed to deny the receipt to the “Company”
Article 23 [Deletion of post]
1 The “Company” deletes the media harmful to juveniles which violate the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection etc. on the bulletin board without delay. However, the bulletin board that is available only to "users" over the age of 19 is an exception.
2 Any person whose legal interests are infringed by the law due to the information posted on the bulletin board operated by the "Company" may ask the “Company” to delete the information or to post the contents of the refusal. In this case, the "Company" shall take the necessary measures without delay and immediately notify this of the applicant.
Article 24 [Ownership of copyright, etc.]
1 The copyright and other intellectual property rights of the work created by the “Company” belong to the “Company”.
2 Among the services provided by the “Company” the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the works provided by the partnership contract belong to the provider.
3 Among the information obtained by using the service that the “Company” provides, "User” shall not reproduce, transmit, publish, distribute and broadcast, or use the information of intellectual property belonging to the provider for commercial purposes without permission of the “Company” for any third party.
4 The “Company” receives the permission of the "User" when using the work of "User" in accordance with the agreement.
Article 25 [Personal Information Protection]
1 The “Company” may collect the minimum information necessary for the content use for the "User" in addition to the items mentioned in the application form of Article 7 (2). To this end, the "User" must faithfully inform the contents about the inquiry by the “Company”
2 When the “Company” collects "Information" for personal identification of "User", it receives the consent of the “User”.
③ The “Company” may not use the information provided by the "User" in the application for use etc. under paragraph 1 for other purposes without the consent of the "User" or provide the information to the third party, and if it violates these items, the “Company” takes a full responsibility. However, following cases are exceptions.
1. When it is necessary for statistical writing, academic research or market research, and is provided in the form that a certain individual is unidentifiable
2. When it is necessary for the settlement of charges according to the provision of "Content"
3. When it is necessary to prevent identity theft
4. When there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the terms or law
④ When the “Company” is required to obtain the consent of the "User" pursuant to Paragraphs 2 and 3, it may notify the identity of the person in charge of “Personal
Information" (name, phone number and other contact information) and the purpose of use and collection, and information related to the provision of information to third parties (contents of the recipient, purpose of providing, and information to be provided) specified in Article 22. 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection etc.
5 "User" may at any time revoke the consent of Paragraph 3 at any time.
6 "User" may at any time request the reading and correction of his / her "Personal Information" that the “Company" has, and the “Company” shall be obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the "User" requests correction of the error, the “Company” shall not use the "Personal Information" until correcting the error.
7 The “Company” shall limit the number of the person in charge of the personal information protection and minimize the number, and shall be liable for any damages of the “User
caused by loss, theft, leak, and forgery of "Personal Information" of the "User" including credit card, bank account etc.
8 The “Company” or anyone who has been provided with "Personal Information" from it may use the "Personal Information" to the extent that "User" agrees, and if the purpose is accomplished, it may destroy the "Personal Information" without delay.
Chapter 4 Withdrawal of Subscription of Content Use Contract, Termination and Cancellation of Contract, and Restriction of Use
Article 26 [Withdrawal of subscription of "User" and Termination and Cancellation of Contract]
① User who has entered into a contract for the use of the “Content” of the "Company" may withdraw the subscription within 7 days from the date of receiving receipt
notification. However, if the “Company” takes one of the following actions, the right of withdrawal of "User" may be restricted.
1. When the fact about the "content" that is not able to be withdrawn from the subscription is included in indication items.
2. When the product for the trial is provided
3. When a method of temporary or partial use is provided
② "User" may cancel or terminate the content use contract within three months from the date of receiving the "Content" or within 30 days from the date on which he or she
acknowledges or could acknowledge it when they have a reason that falls under each of the following items.
1. If the "Content" stipulated in the use contract is not provided
2. If the "Content" provided is different or markedly different from the display, advertisement, etc.
3. If it is markedly impossible to normally use due to the defects of other "Content"
3 The withdrawal of the subscription under Paragraph 1 and the cancellation or termination of the contract under Paragraph 2 will take effect when the "User" displays his/her intention to “Company” by telephone, e-mail or fax.
4 The “Company” replies to "User" without delay after receiving the notice of cancellation of the subscription or termination of the contract indicated by "User" in accordance with Paragraph 3.
5 The "User" may require a period of time before he / she expresses his / her intention to cancel or terminate the contract due to Paragraph 2, and request the complete "Content" or fixing the defects of the service use.
Article 27 [Effect of Withdrawal of Subscription by "User", and That of Termination and Cancellation of Contract]
1 The "Company" shall refund to the “User” in the same way of payment within three (3) business days from the date on which the “User” has expressed his/her intention to withdraw the subscription or from the date of reply to the intention to cancel or terminate the contract. If making a refund in the same way is not available, it shall be notified in advance. In this case, when the “Company” delays the refund to the "user", the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the delayed interest rate determined and notified by the Fair Trade Commission for the delay period shall be paid.
2 When the “Company” refunds pursuant to Paragraph 1 above, it can deduct the amount equivalent to the profits derived from the service use by “Users”
3 In the case of the refund above, the “Company” immediately requests to suspend or cancel the charge for the payment of the goods etc. to business operators who provided the payment methods when the “User” pays for the payment of goods etc. by credit card or electronic money, etc. However, this may not be the case when the deduction under Paragraph 2 is required.
4 When the “Company”, "the person who was paid for the content, etc." or "the person who has established the content use contract with users" is not the same person, each person is jointly obliged to implement regarding the refund caused by withdrawal of the subscription, or cancellation and termination of the contract.
5 The “Company” does not charge "User" for penalty or damages for withdrawal of the subscription. However, the cancellation and termination of the contract of the "User" does not affect claims for damages.
Article 28 [Company’s Termination and Cancellation of Contract and Restriction or Use]
1 The “Company” may cancel or terminate the contract without prior notice or restrict the service use for a certain period when the "User" has performed the activities specified in Article 12, 2
2 The termination and cancellation under Paragraph (1) becomes effective when the “Company” display its intention to "User" in accordance with the notification method designated by the company.
3 “Users” may file an appeal to the termination and cancellation of the "Company" and restriction of use according to the procedure designated by the "Company". If the "Company" acknowledges that the objection is legitimate at this time, the “Company” shall resume the service use immediately.
Article 29 [Effects of termination and Cancellation of Contract by Company]
Article 27 shall apply to the effect of the cancellation and termination of contract of use in accordance with the causes by "Users". However, The “Company” may refund the "User" in the same manner as the settlement of accounts within seven (7) business days from the date of declaration of cancellation and termination of the contract.
Chapter 5 Erroneous Charges and Damage Compensation etc.
Article 30 [Erroneous Charges]
1 The “Company” must refund the whole amount of the erroneous charges in the same way as the payment of use when the erroneous charges occur. However, it shall be notified in advance when the refund is not possible in the same way.
2 If the “Company" is responsible for the fault, the “Company” shall refund the total amount of the erroneous charges regardless of contract fee or commission, etc. However, when the “User” is responsible for the fault, the “User” shall bear the expenses when the “Company” pays for the cost of refunding the erroneous charges within the reasonable extent.
3 The “Company” shall be responsible for proving that the payment of use has been properly paid in the case of refusing refund for the erroneous charges alleged by "User".
4 The “Company” may handle the refund procedure for erroneous charges in accordance with the Digital Content User Protection Guidelines.
Article 31 [Compensation for Damage to User due to Content Defect]
The “Company” shall deal with the criteria, scope, method and procedure of user damage compensation due to content defects, etc. in accordance with the Digital Content User Protection Guidelines.
Article 32 [Exemption Clause]
1 The “Company” shall not be liable for the provision of "content" if it is not able to provide "content" due to natural disasters or force majeure.
2 The “Company” shall not be responsible for the obstacles to the use of content caused by "User".
3 The “Company” shall not be responsible for the information, materials, reliability, accuracy, etc. of posts by "Member" in relation to "Content".
4 The “Company” shall not be responsible for any disputes between "Users" or between "Users" and third parties through "Content".
Article 33 [Settlement of Dispute]
The “Company” shall take appropriate and prompt action in the event of a dispute, reflecting the legitimate opinions or complaints filed by "Users". However, if it is difficult to process promptly, the “Company” may notify the "User" of the reason and the processing schedule.
■ General Provision
■ Information to be collected and method of collection
1. Information items to be collected
1) In order to process member registration, information to search the order in the case of nonmembers, convenient customer service, and various other services, Printing Box collects necessary personal information as follows.
- Required : ID that the user wants, password, name, telephone number, Email address
2) The process of the service use or the information as follows may be generated automatically and be collected.
- IP Address, cookie, date of visit, type of OS and browser, record of service use, Bad log
- When using mobile services: Device model, hardware ID, OS type in the device, model type
3) The following information may be collected only for the user of the service during the use of
additional service and customized service or event application if you agree to collect additional
- The addresses for delivering prizes etc., or coupon etc. that can be used after
registering the account, the name of the recipient, the landline phone number, the
mobile phone number, E-Mail, etc.
4) The following information may be collected during the use of paid services.
- Credit Card payment: Card company name, card number, etc.
- Mobile phone payment: Phone number, carrier, payment authorization number, email address, etc.
- Transferring: Bank name, account number, etc.
- Certificate: Certificate number
- Refund: Account information for refund (bank name, account number, account depositor’s name
2. Method of collection
Printing box collects the personal information in a way of the followings.
- Homepage, written form, telephone calling, fax, customer service board, e-mailing, event participation, (nonmember’s purchase included)
• Provided by partner companies
• Tools for collection of created information
■ Agreement on the collection of the personal information
■ The purpose of the collection of the personal information and its utilization
1. Printing box utilizes collected personal information for the following purposes. Other than the following reasons, the information provided by users is not used, and when there is any change, user’s agreement is required in advance.
- Name, ID, password: Used to identify users for membership service.
- Email address, telephone number: Used to communicate smoothly from delivery notice, checking
user’s opinion, and complaints handling, etc,
Guidance of new services/new products or event information
• Bank account information: Credit card information: to pay for the paid information
• Address, telephone number: to secure the correct delivery location of bills, purchased products or giveaways.
• Other selected information: to provided tailored services.
2. We do not collect certain categories of sensitive personal data, collection of which may infringe your basic civil rights (race and ethnicity, beliefs and creed, birth place and domicile, political affiliation and criminal record, health and sex life, etc.).
■ Personal Information Collection by Cookies
1. What is cookie?
2. Cookie Management
For the user’s convenience, Printing box is managing cookies. The information collected through cookies by Printing box is only user’s e-mail for account identification, and other information
is not collected. User’s e-mails collected through cookies by Printing Box is used for the following purposes.
• Provide differentiated information according to individual interests
• Post on Bulletin Board
Cookies expire at browser shutdown or logout.
■ Use Personal Information for Other Purposes and Provision of Personal Information to a Third Party
1. Other than the specified purpose for its internet services, Printing Box must not use the user’s personal information o specified purpose to provide internet services, and not provide the information to a third party without user’s consent. However, the following are exceptions.
1) When there are specific regulations in laws such as, act on real name financial transactions and confidentiality, credit information use and protection act, framework act on telecommunications, telecommunications business act, local subsidy act, consumer protection act, Korea development bank act, criminal procedure act, or, in exceptional cases, if information is provided by the related laws or by the request of the investigating agency, we must notify it to the person. It may not be notified by the grounds of laws inevitably.
2) When it is needed to settle the fare from service provision
3) When it is provided in a form that cannot identify a specific individual for statistical writing, academic research or market research.
2. The Printing Box may provide personal information of the customer to the partners or share it with the partners etc. to provide better service to the users. When we provide or share the
personal information, we notify each user of partners, personal information items provided or shared, the purpose of personal information provision or sharing, personal information protection and management, and the retention period, and seek the user’s consent in advance, and do not provide or share any information to the partners etc. without the user’s consent. Also, you may withdraw the consent at any time.
■ Reading / Modification of Personal Information
1. You can read or correct your registered personal information at any time. If you want to read and modify your personal information, please click “My Page > My Account” to read, and “Manage Member’s Info > Modify Personal Info” to modify by yourself.
2. If you request modification of errors, we will not use or provide the personal information until the modification is completed.
3. If we have already provided incorrect personal information to a third party, we will notify the third party without delay and correct the result of the modification process.
■ Withdrawal of Consent for Personal Information Collection, Use, and Provision
1. You can withdraw your consent to collect, use and provide your personal information through membership. If you want to withdraw your consent, please click “My account” on the first page of our homepage, and go to “Manage Member’s Info > Delete Account”, or contact the person in charge of personal information protection in writing, by phone or email, and we will take proper measures such as deleting the personal information immediately etc. However, to withdraw the consent on some essential items is impossible due to the characteristics of service provision, withdrawing consent on all items is the only possible by deleting account. If we take measures such as withdrawing consent or deleting personal information, we will notify the user without delay.
2. Printing box will take necessary measures to make it easier to withdraw consent to collection of personal information (delete account) than to collect personal information.
■ The Period of Retention and Use Personal Information
1. The user’s personal information is destroyed without delay after the purpose of personal information collection or use is accomplished. However, if there needs to hold it in accordance with
the provisions of laws such as commercial law, there is an exception.
1) In the case of account information, when you delete your account or are expelled
2) In the case of payment information, when the payment completion day or bond’s extinctive prescription is expired
Also, when a member has not used the service for 1 year from the last login period, the company notifies the member of the notice of destroying personal information by email before 30
days from due date of destroying to manage member’s personal information according to the ‘policy of personal information due date’. After the notice, the last service use period is renewed
by the member’s login on the service, and if the last service period of the member is not renewed for 30 days even though the member has been informed, member’s personal information
(personal information, email, contact information) is separately stored / managed (or destroyed). In order to reuse, you should log in after doing extra self-authentication.
2. Despite the principle of immediate destruction when the purpose of collecting personal information above is to be accomplished, if it is necessary to hold it for a certain period on the
grounds of confirming the relation of rights and obligations related to the transaction, we hold it for a certain time on the grounds of “Consumer Protection Act on Electronic Commerce etc.”.
- In the case of member’s information, we seek the member’s consent by demonstrating the purpose and the period of retention and retained personal information items in advance such as
deleting account or being expelled from a member, etc.
- Records on withdrawal of contract or subscription: 5 years
- Records of payment and goods supply: 5 years
- Records of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
3. When users require reading the transaction information retained with user’s consent, Printing Box takes measures for immediate reading.
■ Procedures and methods of destroying personal information
According to the principles, the user’s personal information is destroyed without delay after the purpose of personal information collection or use is accomplished, and the procedures and methods of destroying personal information of Printing Box are as follows.
1. Procedure of destroying
• The information entered by the user for membership, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose of use has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate document), and destroyed after being stored for a certain period in accordance with the internal policy and on the grounds of other related laws (refer to retention and use period).
• This personal information is only used for retention and not used for any other purposes other than those governed by law.
2. Method of destroying
- Personal information printed on paper is ground by a grinder or destroyed by incineration.
- Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that cannot regenerate the records of personal information.
■ User’s Right and Obligations
1. Please input the latest personal information of the user accurately and prevent any unexpected accident. The responsibility of the accident caused by the incorrect information entered by the user belongs to the user oneself, and if you input false information such as theft of other person’s information, your membership may be lost.
2. Users have the rights to protect their personal information to protect themselves and not to infringe on other’s information. Please be careful not to let your personal information including password leak, and do not damage other’s personal information including posts. If you do not fulfill such responsibilities and damage other’s information, you may be punish by “the act on promotion of information and communications network utilization and information protection, etc.”
■ Duty of Notification
it on the ‘Notice’ on our homepage at least 10 days before the changes
Security measures for User’s Personal Information Protection
■ Technical and administrative measures for personal information protection
1. Technical measures
Printing Box takes the following technical measures to ensure safety or your personal information to prevent your personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
1) User’s personal information is protected by password, and files and transmission data are encrypted and cannot be accessed by ordinary users and administrators.
2) Printing Box uses anti-virus programs to take preventive measures against computer viruses. The anti-virus programs are updated regularly to deal with viruses.
3) Printing Box employs a security device (SSL) that can securely transmit personal information on the network using cryptographic algorithm.
4) In order to protect against hacking and other outside intrusions, we store all the information entered by users on a completely separate server computer, thereby establishing a 100% security system that is originally blocked form the threat of hacking. In addition, each server uses an intrusion prevention system and vulnerability analysis system to ensure security.
2. Administrative measures
1) Printing Box restricts access to your personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of people is as follows.
(1) Those who perform marketing business directly to users.
(2) Those who perform personal information protection task such as the person in charge of personal information protection, personal information protection manager and person in charge.
(3) Those who inevitably handle personal information in other business
2) Regular in-house training and outsourcing training are conducted for employees who handle personal information, such as acquiring new security technologies and obligations for personal information protection.
3) We have internal procedures to prevent information leakage by people in advance through the security pledge of all employee at the time of joining the company and audit to monitor whether our employees comply with and fulfill the personal information policy.
4) The person who handles personal information’s takeover the business is carried out thoroughly while maintaining security, and we clarify the responsibility for personal information accidents after joining and leaving the company.
5) The server room is set as the control zone and the entrance is controlled.
6) Printing Box is NOT responsible for any mistakes made by the individual user or anything that
happens due to the fundamental risk of internet.
7) In case of loss, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information caused by mistakes from internal person in charge or from technical management, Printing Box will promptly notify the user of it and take appropriate measures and compensate.
User’s Personal Information Protection Contact
■ Feedback and Complaints
1. We value our user’s opinion, and the user has the right to receive sincere answers on the questions
2. We operate a customer service center to smoothly communicate with users and contact details are
[Customer Service Center]
Go to 1:1 Customer Service
Address: Vision O.T.S. 172 Sadangro, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
3. Phone Counselling is from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on weekdays (Mon-Fri, not available on holidays) (Not available from 12:00~1:00 pm for lunch time)
4. We will give you sincere response to your inquiries by email, fax or mail within 24 hours from receiving. However, after working hours, or on weekends and holidays, we process it on the following working day in principle.
5. If you need consultation about other personal information, you can visit Korea Internet & Security Agency, ePrivacy Mark Authentication Committee, and the cybercrime investigative service at the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office and at the National Police.
The Person in Charge of Personal Information
■ The best way to protect personal information
1. The personal information manager is responsible for any accident against the notice provided to user to protect personal information.
2. However, despite the technological complementary measures, if the information is damaged, infringed or leaked due to the unexpected accidents caused by general risk of network such as hacking, etc., we do NOT take any responsibilities for disputes.
3. The company has NO responsibility for any conflicts according to the posts of visitors and any damage of information according to unexpected accident which are occurred by the danger on the common or basic networks, such as hacking etc., Even though technical problem
The person in charge of personal information protection and the manager are as follows and will
swiftly and fully respond to personal information questions.
The person in charge of personal information protection
• Name: Hyunjung Oh
• Position: Manager
Personal information manager
• Name: Daehee Hong
• Department: Online business department
- Phone: 1600-5942
- Fax: 02-536-5930
Please refer to the organizations below for the further consultation or report on other cases of personal
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
- Duty : Personal Information Dispute Committee (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency),
Dispute Mediation Application, Group Dispute Mediation, (civil settlement)
- Homepage : privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Phone : 118
- Address : (138-950) 135 Joongdaero, Songpa-gu, Seoul Korea Internet & Security Agency Personal Information Infringement Report Center
Personal Information Infringement Report Center (www.118.or.kr / 118)
ePrivacy Mark certification committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-550-9531~2)
High-tech Crime Investigation Section, Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-
Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr / 02-393-9112)
Effective Date of Personal Information Protection Policy: 2017-12-11